Friday, September 08, 2006 @ Friday, September 08, 2006
Ok i have like 101 things to say... before i write about my trip to the zoo, i should say sumthing about the bee... In actual fact, it wasn't a bee. IT WAS A COCKROACH!!! YUCKS!!! SO DISGUSTING!!! Didn't knew it until my mum told me that she found a cockroach in the basin at night. Yikes!! how did it even get there??? I seriously have no idea... I even washed my water bottle at the basin without realising it lor... EWWW!!! Anyway, luckily i didn't see the cockroach if not i will deffinitely freak out like siao... lololol.=)Back to today now... Today went to the zoo for some guides activity. Sitting in the front row, right in front of the animal during the animal show was like wow!! We were in the " Splash Zone " and we got a little wet because of the sea lion... hahax =) The funniest part is that me and Sarah was like so afraid that the sea lion and the snake would like come near us( although it was very very near us) . we were like " Omg!!! so scary!!! so scary!!!" hehe... so silly of us =) Then there was also a SNAKE!! Believe it or nt!! IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! I was like so scared lah!!! To admit, the show was fun although i was afraid of the snake. The animals in the zoo are cute... I luv the baby orang utan lor... its so adorable!!!Besides this we also had sandwich making competition among our patrols at the zoo. Making sandwiches in the zoo sounds weird but anyway, we just did it. My patrol the sandwich looks yucky lor... (didn't dare to try it) . I am really bad at making sandwiches... the home econs party i made sandwich and it turned out to be a disaster... Lol =)Anyway, i am realy excited about goin back to sch. I miss all of my friends!!!