Friday, January 19, 2007 @ Friday, January 19, 2007
hihi! Recovered from my sianess of blogging! =D hehe...Anyway, last sat, went to celebrate my grandma's B'dae party! :) hahaz... ate A LOT cuz the food quite nice! Took lots of pics!!! hehez...Today, the sec 1 guides came for their first meeting... I'm still like trying to remember their names... so many of them and i get confused... hahaz... =) played Art Theif, Musical chairs and pass the message game... lol... the pass the message game very funny!!! when the message got to me, it was " Sally the snail went slithering into the town. A phyton went into the eyes." It is so so so funny lor... phyton in the eye??? Weird... hehe =P I cant wait till the nxt guides meeting! I wonder wad we will be doing... hmm... hope its going 2 be fun fun FUN!!!! I am getting weirder, blurer and lamer everyday... i juz duno why...