Friday, March 09, 2007 @ Friday, March 09, 2007
MARCH HOLIDAYS!!!! Yeah!!! can relax a bit... only a little bit cuz quite busy lor... with CCA, projects and the E-Learning hmwk... I dun understand why the school wan to give us hmwk on the internet... its so sian... i prefer doing it on papers... Nvm... this way, can help save the earth and make it not so HOT!!!!
The sun was like so bright today lor... especially during guides... i felt like a roasted chicken... =( When doing the colour party tht time, i was like super super irritated with the sun... anyway, I'm still vry happy cuz today is FRIDAY!!! =D Its the only day that i can slack and nt do hmwk!!!! hahaz =)
Btw, Dunearn sec invited our guides to go for campfire leh!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! My sis in dunearn and she also in guides... which means i can go with her!!! I AM SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I CANT WAIT!!! This is the first time i go campfire with my sis... hehez =) i think it will also be the last cuz she passing out this year... Boo hoo... =( I hope she do well in her O'levels... ADD OIL!!!! XD Looking forward to go with u... so i dun care... U MUZ GO... IF NOT I WILL FEEL SAD... MUZ GO HOR!!! I DUN CARE... Even if mummy dun allow, i will help u beg her... MUZ GO OK???? OK? OK? OK?????