<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21891315?origin\x3dhttp://tomato-tooties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Thursday, June 14, 2007 @ Thursday, June 14, 2007


Back to update! Hahaz =)

Anyway, I juz tagged juanny’s blog cuz I luv her frog! =D


Wait… let me see if I can go steal some…

YES! I managed to steal 2 ! hehez X) but the credits still goes to lee wen juan!

Oh ya… today went to do project @ the lib…was quite fun… Huoy Jing so funny… she today very very enthu… btw, sry to Rebecca, Huoy Jing and Edna… me and wen juan came late… Juanny had stomach ache... hope she's feeling better now =) This ah sao hor... whole day watch her korean drama... just like my mum and my ah ma lyk tht... Lol... lee wen juan is an ah sao... hahaz =)

I am pissed now... cuz THERE IS A STUPID FLY BUZZING AROUND MY COMP!!! >=(

profile

*Madalene Yeo
*16 going on 17
*1 August 1993

BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;

rants
Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies
Jellyfish



Credits

Links
Here goes your links. :D It's good to keep it LONGGG.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com