Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hey! its a saturday and i've not been updating for quite some time...I'm having flu and its raining outside... making me so sleepy..Anyway, last Saturday, was the thiniking day celebration at SIS. Though i wasnt sitting with my company, i could really feel the guiding spirit. And once again, i was feeling a little sad that my guiding life is gonna end in a month time. =( Guiding has taught me a lot on friendship and leadership and without the support of my "sisters", i dont ever think that i would get so much from guiding. Though we may be passing out soon, i think we will still remain as great friends... =DAs for class, Everybody is studying hard... We are all in the race car mode... I spend so little time at home!! =( but well, its only for a year and i guess time always flies preety fast. so yups, JY bah! =)
I think this will just be a short post.. hahaz.. i'm going out for dinner soon.Guess i will have to upload the pics the next time i blog. =)