Monday, June 01, 2009 @ Monday, June 01, 2009
Mid-years & MT. O is over... Whats next?
INTENSIVE MUGGING
Hahaz... its true... we are left with 5 months till " the paper that decides your future" ( My mum always says that) Anyway, my blog is preety much dead and i'm expecting it to continue rotting cuz i doubt that i will be updating much.
I'm so glad that I'm able to write in english again. A week of chinese characters floating around my head is enough to drive me nuts! I've never been good in chinese... In primary school, i used to get scolded by my chinese teacher for failing my ting xie... and in sec school, it gets worse as it would be some sort of miracle if i pass chinese... =(
It's ok, if i don't do well for today's paper, at least i still have a chance to take it again in october ( although i pray that it would not happen )
Oh, and btw, thanks everyone for the good luck messages! =D