Friday, February 26, 2010 @ Friday, February 26, 2010
Madalene Yeo is Officially the new gurl at swensens! =)
I started work this monday and i quitted the following day, and now i'm resuming work again. LOL... It is a long story. But the main thing is that, i'm officially back! =)
Life for me these few days has been really like running here, running there, doing this, doing that. I want to sort things out and prioritise my activities. But apparently, there are just too much things that i really want to do. I know that God has plans for me too... and i am trying my very best to work at it. I can feel that a miracle is coming and my prayer would be answered. God is totally great man!
So anyway, my first day at work was really a good experience. I cant believe that i would ever serve ice water and clear tables... haha... I really hope that God would guide me and make me not make any mistakes...@.@ Good luck to me on my second day of work this coming sunday!! =D