Wednesday, May 05, 2010 @ Wednesday, May 05, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA SIN!! <3
YAY! today is Anita's seventeenth and i cant wait to celebrate it with her... =) I hope we will have an awesome time this evening! =)
I'm in DSS tutorial right now and microsoft excel seems to be killing me... I'm so not an IT person ok... on top of that, i'm late for class and so im sitting at the back of the class, which means i cant see the screen in the front properly... lots of head blocking me... =(
I'm hungry too...
Yesterday evening went shopping spree with wj... had yummy dinner at soup spoon and yummy ice-cream at gusttimo( is that spelt correctly? )... <3 dark chocolate ice cream... =D Thanks wj for all your encouragement and love... really needed it. =) I don't even know how i can survive without you and anita... Girlfriends always rock, besides our family... hehe... guys sucks! i don't care.. i've became a feminist!
Anyway, i just realised that no one ever visits my blog alr.. cuz i was MIA for too long and then when i've revived it, no one visits anymore exept my two best friends.. hahaha... =P
OK... gotta go! must be guai and listen in tutorial alr. =P