<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21891315?origin\x3dhttp://tomato-tooties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, May 03, 2010 @ Monday, May 03, 2010

Nothing beats catching up with my two besties, Lee Wen Juan and Anita Sin! I'm on MSN with both of them now and i'm so reluctant to go to bed because i want to stay online with them!!
This is already the third week since the start of the school term... i'm starting to love going to school because i have such awesome friends in school... TB23 is starting to bond after lunch on thursday... suddenly after lunch last thursday, the class was like bursting with enthusiasm, trying to plan outings and stuff... haha... even had a facebook page and msn group... LOL! sudden enthusiasm.. haha... but its a good thing though! =) I'm really trying to catch up on my work and revision since there seems to be more and more stuff coming up... Once again, i've became miss busy bee AGAIN... People say prioritise... but what about my commitments?
Some days, i really feel like giving up... I want some " me " time... I want time to spend with the people that matters most in my heart... I want to give my time to people who loves me and not spend it with superficial people who only wants me when they need me... This world is superficial... i know... that is why i'm searching for someone who sees me for who i am inside and not judge me. I guess no one is really perfect... only Jesus is. But nevertheless, I'm still loving everyone around me despite their flaws.

Messages to a few people that matters most to my heart:

-Wj and Anita-

  Dearest Besties,
I'm sorry for not being able to make time out for you gals... I'm sorry that i seem to have disappeared... Although that i can't be physically there all the time, please know that you gals always have a place deep down in my heart... You gals will always be the one that i'm grateful to... the ones that keep me going through the times when i'm discouraged... the ones that truly understands me and love me for who i am inside... no matter how far apart we are always always rmb that i WILL NEVER... never ok? forget you...


-My best friend, Jesus-

  Dearest best friend in the whole entire universe,
Thanks for constantly reminding me that i'm loved. Thanks for pulling me through all the days when i felt like giving up. Thanks for placing angels in my life. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful earthly family. Thanks for making my life so exciting every single day. Thanks for teaching me how to be positive and love others for who they are. Thanks for just being there by my side...=)

profile

*Madalene Yeo
*16 going on 17
*1 August 1993

BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;

rants
Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies
Jellyfish



Credits

Links
Here goes your links. :D It's good to keep it LONGGG.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com