Saturday, June 05, 2010 @ Saturday, June 05, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!! <3
Today is my mum's birthday and again, we went to their favourite restaurant... Haha... they never get sick of it! =P It was really a nice time spent with dad, mum and sis! Ate a lot!! haha.. even had ice cream at marble slab creamery =)
Had my Maec common test today too... I thought i had revised well... i really thought i could have done well ( despite spending too much time of fb the past few days...). But in the end, i think i screwed up the whole paper... 25% =(((( also, i got a freaking D for LMS! what is this!!! I am seriously disappointed with myself till i emo-ed on my way home... Honestly speaking, i haven't been really hitting the books since the start of the school term. My priorities were so not right. I'm really disappointed... =( I'm disappointed not just because i didn't do well, but also because i did not put enough time into my revision... =S
I can say that everything is alright and I'm gonna be ok. But deep down inside, Its not... I'm really afraid. Not only afraid of only my grades, but also afraid of what the future might bring. Its really competitive out there...
I can tell myself that things are gonna be ok and put a smile on my face every morning as i have God to make things right in my life... But when i meet set-backs, i crumble again... For one momment i'm strong and the next, i'm not.
But nevertheless, i'm gonna hang on... not gonna give up just like this. All i have to do is to manage my activities properly and slot in enough time for revision. =)