<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21891315?origin\x3dhttp://tomato-tooties.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, June 25, 2010 @ Friday, June 25, 2010

Whee! I'm back from one week of camps and I SURVIVED!! =D
Had council camp on monday and tuesday and i must say that I MISS GUIDES SO MUCH! I miss all the times that we had together, all the grueling camps without shower, pumping on wet grass, drills under the hot sun, outdoor cooking that always never seem to work, eating maggie together as a company and acting all stupid with my guide mates... I miss those days man! But then again, NP is pretty awesome too! =)
Ambassadors camp was like so x10000 cool and fun! Group 2 peeps are really awesome! hahas... i'm so looking forward to spending time with them... =) The camp, i must say, is really an experience for me to see how ambassadors are like in np... i never knew that i had to memorise like all the 46 courses in np??! OMG... and how to get around, the facilities etc. I guess i need some time to learn... hehe.. but nevertheless, i think i'm gonna have a great time in ambassadors... group 2 rox!!! =D
I've got so many stuff that i need to do this weekend... school is gonna start again next week and i so need to prepare for lessons and complete the project! =S So i think i should start craking my lazy bones and start on all the whatever stuff! =)
Besties! will tell u more about my camps over the phoneee alrite??? =) miss ya so much! <3

profile

*Madalene Yeo
*16 going on 17
*1 August 1993

BLOG'S BEST VIEWED IN CHROME & SAFARI;

rants
Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name
URL/Email
Message - Smilies
Jellyfish



Credits

Links
Here goes your links. :D It's good to keep it LONGGG.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com